How to add an MX Record in cPanel using DNS Zone Editor? طباعة
A mail exchanger record (MX record) is a type of resource record in the Domain Name System that specifies a mail server responsible for accepting email messages. You can add an MX Record using the cPanel's Zone Editor option.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (e.g., www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the Domains section, click on the Zone Editor icon.
3. Under Domains, you can see many options below the Actions text.
4. Click on the MX Record, and a small window will open. Please enter the required details in it.
Priority: The MX record you use for mail routing should have the lowest preference number, typically 0. You can use 0 for your mail routing record, and 10 for the record validating that you own your domain.
Destination: Enter the domain name of your Mail Exchange. If you use an external mail server, enter the domain name of the external mail server. Alternatively, if you use a local mail server, enter your local domain.
5. Now click the Add an MX Record button.
If the record is added successfully, you will see a success message.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
هل كانت المقالة مفيدة ؟
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your email address from...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the Advanced section, click on Cron Jobs Icon. 3. Under...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the Files section, click on File Manager Icon. 3. cPanel...