How to Install a New Theme in WordPress? Print this Article
You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It is so easy and automated.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Appearance and then click on Themes.
3. Click on Add New.
4. In Add themes page, you can search for a theme or browse the themes from Featured, Popular, Latest options. If you hover your mouse over any themes, you will be presented with two options - Activate and Live Preview.
5. Hover your mouse on any theme you like and then click on Install.
6. A newly installed theme will show you the Activate option. Click it!
Congratulations, you have installed and activated a new theme on your blog.
Was this answer helpful?
WordPress is a CMS software with an easy to access admin account and a simple to manage blog...
You can install a plugin in WordPress in several ways. The best way to install a plugin is to use...
The automatic installation of a plugin is easy, and you can also install on manually. It will...
If your plugin is not in use or you wish to deactivate it, you can do this from the WordPress...
If your WordPress plugin is not working correctly or you want to re-install it even when it is...