How to Edit or Delete Cronjob via cPanel? Print this Article
How to Edit Cronjob?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Advanced section, click on Cron Jobs Icon.
3. Scroll down to the end of the page, and under Current Cron Jobs, locate your cronjob and click on the Edit button.
4. Make appropriate changes and then click on the Edit Line button.
How to Delete Cronjob?
1. Under Current Cron Jobs, locate your cronjob and then click on Delete button.
2. Under "Delete this Cron job?" text, click the Delete button.
Was this answer helpful?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your email address from...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the Advanced section, click on Cron Jobs Icon. 3. Under...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the Files section, click on File Manager Icon. 3. cPanel...