How to Reset my cPanel Account Password? Print this Article
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:
1. Log into your cPanel account. (e.g., www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the Preferences section, click on Password & Security Icon.
3. Enter your old password.
4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
5. Click on the change password.
You will see a success message. Then it means your password is changed, Log out and access your account using your new password.
Note: If you forgot your cPanel password and are unable to access your account, please open a ticket with us.
Was this answer helpful?
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your email address from...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the Advanced section, click on Cron Jobs Icon. 3. Under...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the Files section, click on File Manager Icon. 3. cPanel...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the Files section, click on the File Manager Icon. 3....